|Occupation||Second-in-command of the Host of Heaven|
|Family|| God (father/creator)|
Michael (older brother)
Lucifer (older brother)
Gabriel (younger brother) †
Angels (younger siblings)
Sean Winn (vessel)
|Actor||Jake Abel (possessing Sean Winn)|
Raphael was the third of the four archangels created by God. He was older than Gabriel but younger than Michael and Lucifer.
The third archangel, Raphael lived happily in Heaven with his father God and his angelic brothers. When God created humans and asked all angels to bow down before them, Raphael was among those that did so. When Lucifer rebelled against God and Gabriel skipped out of Heaven and on to Earth, Raphael chose to side with God and Michael.
Raphael is a stern, serious, traditionally-minded angel who has lost faith in God and is weary of his duties. He has little patience with humans. Raphael also has little tolerance for disobedience among his fellow angels and will not hesitate to slaughter anyone or anything that challenges him.
Powers and Abilities
As an archangel, Raphael was one of the oldest and most powerful beings in existence, possessing a considerably high amount of supernatural power that made him more powerful than any ghost, demon, lower angel or nearly anything else for that matter.
- Lower Tier Nigh-Omnipotence - Being an archangel, Raphael possesses a vast amount of incredible supernatural power, enough to cause a blackout on the entire eastern seaboard and can summon powerful storms even while trapped in a holy ring of fire. However, he is shown to be significantly weaker than his older brothers. Among the powers he showed were:
- Angelic Possession - Raphael, like all celestial beings, required the use of a human vessel in order to physically interact with humans while on Earth, as it is a law that applies for all angelic beings. As an angel, he also needed the vessels consent. Despite needing the vessel's permission, his presence was so powerful that it permanently damages his vessel.
- Weather Manipulation - Raphael possessed total control over the weather, able to summon colossal storms easily. His mere arrival on Earth could cause lightning storms.
- Resurrection - Raphael could bring humans back to life, with great ease.
- White Light - Raphael, like all archangels, could generate immense amounts of energy and release a divine light from his vessel, capable of killing humans, demons, monsters and angels. He could use it as a powerful blast of light which seems to manifest as kinetic force, conclusively throwing or repelling objects a considerable distance.
- Nigh-Omniscience - Raphael possessed an immense amount of knowledge of the Universe.
- Immortality - Raphael had an indefinitely long lifespan, and was unaffected by diseases and toxins. He never tires and did not require food, sleep, water, or oxygen to survive.
- Invulnerability - Raphael could not be killed with conventional weapons, however certain weapons (such as an Archangel Blade, Death's Scythe, and possibly certain weapons of Heaven) could kill him.
Despite being one of the Archangels, making him one of the most powerful beings in creation, Raphael has weaknesses inherited in all angels, even archangels.