|Full Name|| Kor-El (Kryptonian name) |
Karl King (human name)
|Occupation|| Ally of D.E.O. (in secret; formerly) |
Instructor of Krypton's Militaria Guild (formerly)
Supervisor of Fort Rozz (formerly)
|Family|| Amara Kor-El † (wife) |
Mal-El (genetic son)
Zera Kor-El (genetic daughter)
Zor-El † (brother)
Alura Zor-El † (sister-in-law)
Kara Zor-El (niece)
Jor-El † (brother)
Lara Van-El † (sister-in-law)
Astra † (sister-in-law)
Kor-El (died May 2017) was the husband of Amara Kor-El. With the help of the D.E.O., he discovered what happenedto his wife and he is the father of a son Mal-El and a daughter Zera Kor-El, who became it by unusual ways. He was killed with his nephew by Rhea herself during her invasion of Earth.
Sending Amara to Earth
Powers and Abilities
- Kryptonian physiology: Like all Kryptonians, Kor possesses the power to absorb the light and radiation of stars, specifically those in the yellow or blue spectrum. his body is constantly absorbing and storing energy from Earth's yellow sun, which in turn grants them incredible powers, such as superhuman strength, senses, impenetrable skin, and even the power to defy gravity.
- Longevity: As a Kryptonian, Kor's life span is considerably longer than a normal human and likewise ages much slower.
- Solar battery: Kor is able to absorb solar energy from a yellow or blue sun.
- Super strength: Kor is much stronger than a normal human; when exposed to a yellow or blue sun.
- Super speed: Kor is able to move much faster than a normal human.
- Flight: Kor is able to fly.
- Invulnerability: Kor is able to take more damage than a normal human.
- Accelerated healing factor: Kor is able to heal much faster than a normal human. Also, Kor's body processes and burns calories much more faster than any other normal human, essentially allowing him to eat all he wants without actually increasing in weight.
- Super hearing: Kor has super hearing.
- Super breath: Kor has super breath, able to exhale powerful gusts of air from his mouth.
- X-ray vision: Kor is able to see through all solid objects; except for lead.
- Heat vision: Kor is able to shoot concentrated heat beams out of his eyes when exposed to a yellow or blue sun.
- Immunity: Like all Kryptonians, Kor is immune to all forms of diseases and illnesses.
- Telepathic Immunity: Kor is immune to all forms of telepathy.
- Expert Hand-to-hand Combatant: As a former Kryptonian soldier, Kor is an expert in unarmed combat.
- Expert Tactician: As a former Kryptonian soldier, Kor is an expert tactician.
- Multilingual: Kor is capable of fluently speaking English and Kryptonese.
Kor possesses all the typical weaknesses of a super-powered Kryptonian.
- Green Kryptonite: Like all Kryptonians, Kor is weak against green kryptonite, as it is a radioactive mineral from his home planet Krypton. Green Kryptonite not only weakens his physical attributes, leaving him vulnerable to weapons and anything in general that can kill a normal human, but if he is exposed to it for too long, it will kill him.
- Lead: Kor can not see through lead, even with his X-ray vision.
- Red sun energy: The energy from a red sun is known to be the Kryptonian's natural sun and therefore, exposure to it will make them the equivalent of a human on Earth.
- Extreme energy: Extreme amounts of energy can be enough to damage or kill Kor.
- Solar energy depletion: Using his powers to its maximum for an extended period can significantly drain his solar energy to the point where Kor loses all of his powers and is rendered more human like for at least a day. This renders him as weak as a human, allowing Kor to get injured and killed as easy as killing a human.
- Magic: Since Kor's powers are because of his Kryptonian physiology, he has no protection from the supernatural world.