| Diana of Themyscira (Amazon)|
Diana Prince (Human)
|Occupation|| International antiquities dealer |
Member of Justice League of America
Vigilante (in secret)
Ally of Night Warriors(in secret)
Ally of Team Arrow (in secret)
Ally of Team Flash (in secret)
|Family|| Zeus (father)|
Artemisia of Themyscira (sister)
Lara King-Prince (daughter)
Jason King-Prince (son)
Artemisia of Themyscira (aunt)
|Alter ego|| Wonder Woman|
|Code name||Amazon Princess|
Wonder Woman is the alias and present identity of antiquities dealer Diana Prince, who is secretly the Amazon Princess, Diana of Themyscira. She is a demigoddess and the daughter of the Amazons' Queen Hippolyta and the Greek Olympian God Zeus.
- "My father is the only being who reigns over the skies. My father is Zeus."
- —Diana to Damien Dark
Diana was born approximately 5,000 years ago (in the 3000 B.C.), on the island of Themyscira, as the demigoddess daughter of Greek Olympian God Zeus and the Queen of the Amazons, Hippolyta. Diana would be trained in combat tactics by Menalippe, becoming remarkably skilled in her own right.
Diana was raised in Themyscira, where she is raised to become an Amazon, a warrior woman whose goal is to protect mankind. Since the Amazons abandoned mankind a long time ago, Diana decides she must go and continue to protect mankind, despite other Amazons stating that it's not worth it.
Meeting Maddox King
At some point during World War I, a Diana discovered a human named Maddox King lying unconsciously on the Themysciran beach. She approached him as he came to, asking him if he was a man, due to Diana never having come across a male before in her life. Though somewhat confused, Steve affirmed that he was, rhetorically asking if he looked like one.
- "The world’s first and foremost female Super Hero, Wonder Woman at once embodies the unrivaled force and supreme grace of a born warrior, and the genuine compassion and understanding of a true humanitarian. As a symbol of equality, power, and truth, her natural confidence and unmistakable intelligence make her an unequalled, if unexpected, ally.
The immortal Amazonian Princess Diana keeps her eyes and ears open for intrigue as the beautiful and mysterious antiquities dealer, Diana Prince."
- —Diana Prince to Maddox King
Diana is a very kind, loving, and benevolent person, who, while initially somewhat misandristic, stands for equality, evidenced by her constantly asking her fellow Themysciran Amazons with incredulous outrage why they have chosen to abandon mankind, despite being initially created by the gods of Olympus for humanity's protection. Diana also voices her opinions rather bluntly after first visiting "Man's World", for example perceiving Felicity Smoak's job as Oliver Queen's secretary to be akin to slavery. Despite being later somehow disillusioned by humanity, which caused her to stop actively aiding it for 100 years following World War I. In addition, Diana greatly respects other noble selfless warriors
While benevolent, Diana is a fierce warrior, and ruthless when facing her mortal enemies in battle as Wonder Woman. Her love of the challenge of battle caused Diana to smile and briefly laugh when she was thrown to the ground by Superman, as she was intrigued by his strength, having never come across an combat opponent of such might before.
In addition, Diana appears to hold her father Zeus in very high esteem, as she was visibly angered when Damian Dark referred to him distastefully while discussing the story of the Titan Prometheus.
- Divine Empowerment: Directly after she was born, several Olympian gods, including his father, granted attributes to Diana.
- Superhuman Strength: Granted by Demeter (Goddess of the Earth). Diana is literally as strong as the Earth because of her link to the planet granted to her by Demeter. She is said to be "stronger than Hercules"? but Wonder Woman is not as strong as Superman himself.
- Superhuman Durability: Granted by Demeter (Goddess of the Earth). Diana possesses a high resistance to damage and magical attacks. Her resistance to injury is not quite as great as any of the above mentioned metahumans. However, due to her vast threshold for pain and her amazon ability to heal at a superhuman rate, this easily makes up for the difference. She has withstood considerable bludgeoning damage in the form of hand to hand combat with metahuman opponents such as Superman. She has considerable resistance to human weaponries, though this is not absolute; Bullets can cause minor to moderate injury, but never life threatening.
- Flight: Granted by Hermes (the Messenger God). Wonder Woman is capable of unassisted flight by gliding on air currents.
- Superhuman Speed: Granted by Hermes (the Messenger God). She is able to think, react and move at superhuman speeds. According to The Flash, she can easily keep up with him if he is at regular cruising speed (but not at top speed).
- Superhuman Reflexes: Granted by Hermes (the Messenger God). Wonder Woman's reflexes are far beyond the limitations of the finest human athletes. She has been able to react to a barrage of gunfire from multiple opponents at once unharmed. Batman noted that her reflexes are superior to that of Superman.
- Superhuman Agility: Wonder Womans's agility is far beyond that of even an Olympic level athlete, as is her balance and coordination.
- Superhuman Stamina: Wonder Woman can last a great deal of time in any fight and with virtually anyone. She has held her own in combat with foes as powerful as a Doomsday clone. She doesn't tire out, as her body produces no lactic acids in her muscles.
- Enhanced Healing Factor: Granted by Demeter (Goddess of Earth). Like the Earth, Diana is constantly renewing herself, allowing her to quickly heal mild to moderate injuries at an amazing rate. Her normal regenerative abilities allow her to recover from injury within seconds to minutes. She possesses an incredible immunity from poisons, toxins, as well as disease.
- Empathy: Granted by Athena (Goddess of Wisdom). "The Sight of Athena" apparently grants her increased insight. For example, Diana can often detects others' emotions, and is now so fully immune to Doctor Psycho's illusions that she usually is not even aware of what illusions he is attempting to project.
- Animal Empathy: Granted by Artemis (Goddess of the Hunt). Ability to communicate with all forms of animals (including dinosaurs) and her presence alone can bring a raging beast to a calm standstill. She is also able to directly command wild animals when needed. She used bald eagles to distract Superman after defeating him in battle once.
- Memory erasing:Granted by Mnemosyne (Goddess of memory). Ability to erase memories of a few minutes span by touching his targets on forehead.
- Enhanced Senses: Granted by Artemis (Goddess of the Hunt). Eyesight, hearing, taste, touch and smell.
- Enhanced Vision: She also possess the "Hunters Eye" which allows her to always hit her mark. She can see to far greater distances than any normal human. After a short period of blindness, Athena bound her own vision to her champion, not only restoring her sight, but granting her further insight as well.
- Enhanced Sense of Smell
- Enhanced Hearing
- Master Swordswoman: Wonder Woman is an extremely skilled swordswoman, with centuries of experience wielding her magical Amazonian sword in many battles.
- Expert Rider: Wonder Woman, as an Amazon, is a highly skilled horseback rider.
- Expert Antiquities Dealer: Wonder Woman, while in her guise as the human Diana Prince, is a highly skilled antiquities dealer, with her tremendously long immortal life allowing her to accumulate an immense amount of knowledge on the subject, though, being an Amazon, and the daughter of Zeus, she seems to specialize most in ancient Greco-Roman antiques. Hence, Diana was held in very high esteem by the curator of the Hub City Museum of Antiquities, and she was swiftly able to tell that the museum's exhibit of Alexander the Great's sword was a fake, knowing exactly where the actual sword is.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Diana is the finest warrior ever born among the Amazons of Themyscira. She is a master of armed and unarmed combat, proficient with nearly every weapon ever made (especially the bow and the javelin) and the exotic martial arts styles of the Amazons. Batman once remarked that Wonder Woman is the best melee fighter in the world.
- Wisdom of Athena: Granted by Athena (Goddess of Wisdom). Diana possesses great wisdom and intelligence, though the degree varies from author to author. She is among the smartest and wisest members of the Justice League of America, along with the Martian Manhunter and Batman.
- Multilingualism: Diana has exhibited heightened proficiency with languages, being able to speak her native Themysciran, Ancient and Modern Greek, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Mandarin Chinese (she expressed "difficulty" with the tones of Cantonese during an interview with Iris West), Russian and Hindi. Plus, through precise muscle control, she can mimic other people's voices for short conversations (on the telephone). It is more difficult, for her to mimic a mans voice than another woman's voice.
- Master Tactician and Strategist: Granted by Athena (Goddess of Wisdom). Diana is an accomplished strategist and tactician, trained in the arts of leadership, persuasion and diplomacy, and possesses a great deal of courage as well. She is a gifted leader.
- Occultism: Diana possesses knowledge and understanding of magic. She has used her magical knowledge to use an alchemical spell to create a portal.
- Indomitable Will
- Aviation: Expert pilot. Can fly her private jet with ease.
- Master combatant:
- Restricted Senses/Blindness: During a fight with Medusa, Diana was forced to blind herself with a snake's venom. Her eyesight was restored by Athena
- Vulnerability to Piercing Weapons: Diana is extremely resistant to blunt force attacks and has a vast tolerance for pain. However, she is more vulnerable to piercing weapons, such as arrows and bullets.
- Amazonian Sword: Wonder Woman's extremely sharp magical Amazonian sword that she frequently wields in battle. Due to its nature, it is one of the few weapons that can actually injure the otherwise invulnerable Superman, with her having used it to cut off one of the latter's arms.
- Bracelets of Submission: Modeled after the shackles the Amazons were once enslaved with. The gauntlets were formed from the remains of Zeus's legendary Aegis shield, and were re-forged for her use by Hephaestus. Diana's superhuman reflexes enable her to use the gauntlets to easily deflect projectiles (such as bullets) and powerful energy blasts from beings. She is even fast enough to protect herself from multi-vector attacks. At close-range the gauntlets block blades, weapons and punches. When crossed, the gauntlets generate a remnant of the Aegis itself, forming an impenetrable barrier just in front of them which allows Diana to protect herself and those behind her from area attacks.
- Gold Armor:: for use in large battles, Wonder Woman has a golden body armor with chest plate, pteruges, greaves, an open visor helmet, and large, non-functional wings on her back.
- Lasso of Truth: The Lasso of Truth is her signature weapon. Most who are captured in it are forced to answer any questions she asks and are unable to lie. It cannot be broken, snapped or cut. She can also control it to a certain degree using telepathy. It can also be used to erase memories, heal the mentally ill (in some cases), and implant commands that must then be obeyed.
- Glasses: Wonder Woman's pair of glasses, which she donned when attempting to conceal her identity and pose as a human during World War I.
- Zeus - Father
- Hippolyta - Mother
- Antiope - Aunt
- Artemisia Deneiros – Older Sister
- Maddox King - Husband and Ally
- Lara Prince - Daughter
- Jason King - Son
- Team Flash
- Team Arrow
- Hub City Police Department
- Night Warriors