|Occupation|| Marine Biologist|
|Family||Arthur Curry, aka Aqua Man (Cousin)|
|Code name||Aqua Woman|
Cora Curry (Born 1989, October 12th) aka Aqua Woman, the cousin of Aqua Man, she is the same type of Atlantean as Aqua Man, seeing how she is able to survive on land for decades. She is currently a marine biologist who works for Star City Aquarium. She is a vigilante who works in Star City to protect people from other villains and criminals.
Cora is a beautiful and very attractive woman and has natural light blond hair, light blue eyes, full lips, and pale light skin with a small dusting of freckles across her cheeks and nose. She is a tall and slim Caucasian female.
Cora is erratic, spiteful and vindictive. Because of the heartbreak she has endured, Cora has built up an emotional wall and she comes across as being cruel, aggressive, brutal and mean. Despite her aggressive and brutal nature, she has shown to be emotionally fragile as known when she heard the news that her nephew had been killed, she became unstable with her team mates and even against her enemies. She blames Mera, her cousin's wife for the death of her nephew and how Mera blames Aquaman for having weak genes. She hates Mera and often fights with her and win's. She went back to being stable with the news of Black Canary's Death, remembering that it her job to defend others and to avenge Black Canary, whose life mission will not be in vain.
Cora fears being left alone and she doesn't believe it when people treat her kind as a friend or a lover. Though she is extremely loyal and generousness. She has frequently had to step up for her cousin against those who dislike him, she doesn't like those who think they are better than others and say nasty things behind others back. This is especially why she dislikes Mera. She stands up to anyone who seeks to take away those she cares for such as her team mates. She can frequently be seen at the homeless shelter or giving money to the hospital, she gives up all the hard earned money she has just to see those people smile.
- Atlantean Physiology :Cora is an Aquatic Atlantean that has survived the sinking by adapting to their new environment, outside to this they often have abilities related to water and commanding aquatic life. They tend to have more physical powers, such as superior strength and endurance.
- Super Strength - Cora has incredible superhuman strength (which is at its peak underwater), though not quite on the same level as Kryptonians.
- Super Stamina - Cora's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient than that of a human. As a result, her muscles produce far less fatigue toxins during physical activity compared to those of humans. This enables Cora to exert herself at peak capacity for very lengthy periods of time without tiring at all.
- Super Durability - Atlanteans' skin, muscle, and bone tissue have many times the density of the same tissue in the body of a human being, granting Cora a strong degree of invulnerability, and allowing Cora to withstand high-caliber bullets, as well as tremendous underwater pressures.
- Healing Factor - Despite her astounding resistance to injury, it is still possible to injure Cora. However, due to her physiology, Cora is able to heal at a rate much faster than a normal human being, but only when exposed to water.
- Super Speed - Cora can swim at incredible speeds, faster than any human, fish, or marine mammal.
- Underwater Breathing - Cora can naturally breathe underwater.
- Hydrokinesis: Cora can create, shape and manipulate water, inorganic compound with liquid, gas (steam, water vapor), and solid (ice) states, including changing them from one state to other.
- Water attacks: Cora can release/use water to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Hydrokinetic Combat: Cora is able to utilize water with her physical combat, using it both as weapon and defense, summoning waves to batter her opponents or whips to to cut or bind.
- Water Augmentation: Cora has the power to increase the amounts of water.
- Hydrokinetic Creature Creation: Cora is able to create beings of water or shape existing water into wanted shapes and purposes. She can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and return the creature to water once she is done with them.
- Enhanced Senses - due to her physiology, all of an Cora's senses are enhanced, far beyond those of a regular person. For instance, an Cora can clearly perceive her surroundings in the darkness of the ocean depths.
- Aquatic Empathy/Marine Telepathy: Cora is able to feel the ocean's creatures through her power and she can position them or anyone else using this power to communicate with the aquatic animals.
- Super Swimming: When Cora enters the water she becomes super fast she is able to swim as fast as her cousin Aqua Man.
Dehydration - The main weakness of all Atlanteans is extended periods of time without water, which will severely weaken them, making Atlanteans lose most of their strength and powers. As a result, while still superhumanly strong, Cora will be somewhat weaker while on land, than she would be underwater.
- Master Trident User: Cora is a master when utilizing a trident to fight her enemies, as she is seen when stopping a boat she was able to pierce the engine by throwing it.
- Master-Hand-to-Hand Combat: While being taught by Atlantean guards, Cora grew up to be a fighting machine as she can be seen once throwing punches with Girder.