|Full Name||Brainiac 6|
|Occupation|| IT department; Queen Phoenix Inc. |
Vigilante (in secret)
|Family|| Brainiac 1 (Ancestor)|
Brainiac 2 (Ancestor)
Brainiac 3 (Ancestor)
Brainiac 4 (Ancestor)
Brainiac 5 (father)
Brainiac 7 (descendant)
Brainiac 8 (Indigo) (descendant)
Brainiac 9 (descendant)
Brainiac 10 (descendant)
Brainiac 11 (descendant)
Brainiac 12 (descendant)
Brainiac 13 (descendant)
Andromeda is a Coluan previously known as Brainiac 6.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Cybernetic Interface: Brainiac 6 is a Coluan cybernetic being. She is able to transfer body in the form of digital code and teleport through any technology by flying into it while in digital form. She can use any electronics as a portal to another destination, traveling through electronic and digital signals, while she is unable to travel through older broadcasting signals. She also could teleport only part of her body if she willed. She can interface with any machinery and manipulate computer systems, as well as detect digital electronics and signals, while she could not do so with older broadcasting signals and technology.
- Super strength: Andromeda has enhanced strength equal to that of a Kryptonian's.
- Super speed: Andromeda also showcased blinding levels of speed able to tackle Alex to the ground in an instant.
- Invulnerability: Andromeda's body is denser than a human's but not nearly as durable as a Kryptonian's.
- Shapeshifting: Andromeda can take the from of a blue athletic female or a blond human, the latter of which she only appeared as while projecting herself on computers or video screens. She is able to manipulate her limbs to stretch and elongate to almost no limit and turn her fingers into claw like blades. It is later revealed that she can turn her limbs into blades that can can pierce into Martians.
- Self Repair: As a digital being, Andromeda is able to self repair, though she only if she is conscious, otherwise the Omegahedron can be used to reconstitute her, as Non did.
- Expert hand-to-hand combatant: Andromeda is an expert in unarmed combat. Combined with her raw physical power, she was able to physically restrain Supergirl from behind with a grappling maneuver.