|Full Name|| Amara Kor-El (Kryptonian name) |
Amara King (human name)
|Occupation|| Leader of Militaria Guild (on Krypton) |
Housewife (on Earth One)
|Family|| Kor-El † (husband) |
Alura Zor-El † (twin sister/sister-in-law)
Zor-El † (brother-in-law)
Kara Zor-El (niece)
Astra † (twin sister)
Jor-El † (brother-in-law)
Lara Van-El † (sister-in-law)
Powers and Abilities
- Kryptonian physiology: Like all Kryptonians, Amara possessed the power to absorb the light and radiation of stars, specifically those in the yellow or blue spectrum. Her body is constantly absorbing and storing energy from Earth's yellow sun, which in turn grants them incredible powers, such as superhuman strength, senses, impenetrable skin, and even the power to defy gravity.
- Longevity: As a Kryptonian, Amara's life span was considerably longer than a normal human and likewise ages much slower.
- Solar battery: Amara was able to absorb solar energy from a yellow or blue sun.
- Super strength: Amara had an incredible level of superhuman strength, notably overpowering and almost killing Grodd in their brief fight.
- Super speed: Amara was able to move much faster than a normal human.
- Flight: Amara was able to fly.
- Invulnerability: Amara was able to take more damage than a normal human.
- Accelerated healing factor: Amara was able to heal much faster than a normal human. Amara's body also processes and burns calories much more faster than any normal human, essentially allowing her to eat all she wants without actually increasing in weight.
- Super hearing: Amara had super hearing.
- Super breath: Amara was able to exhale powerful gusts of air from her mouth. She could also cause the temperature of her breath to drop, therefore able to freeze nearly anything.
- X-ray vision: Amara was able to see through all solid objects; except for lead.
- Heat vision:Amara was able to shoot concentrated heat beams out of her eyes; when exposed to a yellow or blue sun.
- Immunity: Amara was immune to all forms of diseases and illnesses.
- Telepathic Immunity: Amara was immune to all forms of telepathy.
- Expert hand-to-hand combatant: As a former Kryptonian soldier, Amara was an expert in unarmed combat.
- Expert tactician: As a former kryptonian soldier, Amara was an expert tactician.
- Multilingual: Amara was capable of fluently speaking English and Kryptonese.
Amara possessed all the typical weaknesses of a super-powered Kryptonian.
- Green Kryptonite: Like all Kryptonians, Amara was weak against green kryptonite, as it is a radioactive mineral from her home planet Krypton. Green Kryptonite not only weakens her physical attributes, leaving her vulnerable to weapons and anything in general that can kill a normal human, but if she was exposed to it for too long, it will kill her.
- Red Kryptonite: Like all good Kryptonians, if Amara was exposed to red kryptonite, she would be left without morality, rationality, or any cares whatsoever. Left with only malice, pride and wrath, Amara would become malevolent and prone to hostility and aggression, making her a danger to everyone around her.
- Lead: Amara could not see through lead, even with her X-ray vision.
- Red sun energy: The energy from a red sun is known to be the Kryptonian's natural sun and therefore, exposure to it will make them the equivalent of a human on Earth.
- Extreme energy: Extreme amounts of energy, could be enough to kill Amara.
- Solar energy depletion: Using her powers to its maximum for an extended period can significantly drain her solar energy to the point where Amara loses all of her powers and was rendered more human like for at least a day. This renders her as weak as a human, allowing Amara to get injured and killed as easy as killing a human.
- Magic: Since Amara's powers were because of her Kryptonian physiology, she had no protection from the supernatural world.